North Asian Free Trade Agreement Guide for Importers and Exporters
This e-learning course has been developed to assist Australian importers and exporters take advantage of preferential tariff treatment under Australia's Free Trade Agreements with China, Japan and Korea.
This course is open and freely available to all Australian importers and exporters.
We encourage uptake of this training by Australian Peak Shippers Association (APSA) members and suggest that Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) members make this training available to operational staff and to clients looking to grow sales and / or enter the markets of China, Korea and Japan
The course is structured as a self-paced e-learning course incorporating audio, text and reference materials. The course has been designed to provide fundamental knowledge on Free Trade Agreement compliance requirements.
NOTE: import/export regulation and requirements are complex, and no training program can ever cover the exact circumstances you come across day to day - this is especially so for Free Trade Agreements where outcomes are country, product and exporter specific - we highly recommend that you consult a customs broker or freight forwarder for professional advice, see a list of registered members of the Freight & Trade Alliance.
Duration: approximately 2 Hours
An optional online assessment is available at the completion of the course.
There is no charge to complete this course.
The activity has received funding from Austrade as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider Grant Program. The views expressed within the activities are not necessarily the views of the Commonwealth of Australia, and the Commonwealth does not accept responsibility for any information or advice contained herein.
ComplianceNetFTA trainees should register using existing login details.
First time ComplianceNetFTA trainees must complete a free registration - please proceed by clicking "Buy Now" to register at $0.
- North Asian Free Trade Agreement Guide for Importers and Exporters
• Understand what are FTA's and how business can benefit from them
• Know the importance of North Asian FTA tariff arrangements
• Be able to identify the customs tariff code for goods
• Understand how imported and exported goods will be treated by either country by reading their tariff schedules
• Know how the steps required to determine whether your goods meet Rules of Origin requirements
• Know the Certificate of Origin documentation requirements for your goods
• Understand the consequences of not completing Certificate of Origin documentation correctly
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.