Customs Compliance - Winter 2019 (3 CPD points – Stream A – FTA096)
This course is suitable for importers and customs brokers.
Russell Wise (Hunt & Hunt Lawyers) delivered a webinar on 30 July 2019 addressing current compliance issues for customs brokers
Duration: 60 minutes
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion via "My Courses" and selecting the certificate icon. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- Customs Compliance - Winter 2019 (3 CPD points – Stream A – FTA096)
With every step to make life easier for importers/exporters, it seems more responsibility is placed on customs brokers. In this session, Russell Wiese will discuss the following customs compliance issues:
• managing risks associated with the Trusted Trader certificate of origin waiver benefit;
• dumping duty and customs compliance;
• what does a US/China trade war mean for Australian customs compliance; and
• highlights of the April Goods Compliance Update.
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.