Product Emissions and Ozone Protection & Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA109)
This course is suitable for importers, customs brokers and managers.
This presentation was to be presented by the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment at the FTA CPD Border Compliance Program session in April 2020. Due to COVID19 this was delivered via webinar on Monday 15 June 2020.
Duration: 1 hour
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion via "My Courses" and selecting the certificate icon. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- Product Emissions and Ozone Protection & Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA109)
This session will cover the following topics:
Product Emissions Standards Act 2017 – Amanda Morvell, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
• Australia’s emissions standards – how they work and key dates
• Importer obligations – importing certified and labelled products / annual levy
• What customs brokers need to do – how to answer the community protection question in the ICS / frequently asked questions
Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Program – Rachel Grigson – Ozone & climate Protection Section - Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
• The OPSGG Program
• Imports covered by the program and recent changes
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.