Biosecurity Update - February 2021 (3 CPD Points - Stream A - FTA121)
This course is suitable for customs brokers, importers and executive managers.
The Department of Agriculture & Water Resources presented a Biosecurity Update during the FTA Autumn Border & Biosecurity Compliance Program in Sydney on Friday 5 February 2021.
- Update on AEPCOMM - compliance, common errors, process improvement, uptake of Approved Arrangements
- BMSB status - seasons and considerations
- Emergence of the Khapra Beetle - container cleanliness
- Services - inspections and entry processing
- Emerging reforms
Duration - 1 Hour
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An individual topic certificate can be downloaded on completion via "My Courses" and click on certificate icon. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- Biosecurity Update - February 2021 (3 CPD Points - Stream A - FTA121)
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.