Customs Broker Licensing Obligations - February 2021 (6 CPD points - Stream B - FTA124)
Customs Broker Licensing Obligations - February 2021 was presented by Steve Moore (Director, Customs Licensing - Trusted Trader & Trade Compliance Branch | Customs Group - Australian Border Force) on February 5, 2021 at the FTA Sydney CPD Border Compliance Program.
- Licensing & CPD statistics, granting of licenses (corporate / nominees)
- NCBLAC referrals – response to breaches of license conditions
- ICS use obligations / dishonouring of EFT
- Sub-contracting of licensing function / Letters of Authority
- ABF priorities & emerging Australian Trusted Trader benefits
- Legislative changes
This course is suitable for importers, exporters, customs brokers and managers.
Duration: 60 minutes
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion via "My Courses" and selecting the certificate icon. An attainment statement of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $49.50
- Customs Broker Licensing Obligations - February 2021 (6 CPD points - Stream B - FTA124)
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.