Customs and Logistics Update - May 2021 (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA 139)
This course is suitable for importers, customs brokers and managers.
In this webinar Russell Wiese of CGT Law will provide an update on a variety of customs and logistics issues including:
• New customs broker license conditions
• Update on Australia EU free trade agreement negotiations
• The recent Federal Court decision on the use of French in tariff classification
• ACCC warning over unfair contract terms in warehouse agreements
Duration: 60 minutes
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion via "My Courses" and selecting the certificate icon. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- Customs and Logistics Update - May 2021 (3 CPD points - Stream A - FTA 139)
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.