TCO Compliance - The Regulator's Perspective (3 CPD points - Stream A - CPD0188)
Listen to a recording of a presentation delivered by Josie Herman (Acting Inspector Compliance Operations, Central Sydney, Australian Border Force) in Sydney on 21 September 2016.
• Update on compliance activity
• Requirements on TCO usage and safeguards / best practice to ensure compliance
• Recommended action in terms of voluntary disclosure
• Detail about how to facilitate bulk post payments
This course is suitable for:
Customs Brokers, importers and managers wanting to keep up to date with TCO compliance requirements.
Recorded session presented by Josie Herman in Sydney on 21 September 2016.
Duration 1 hour
An optional assessment is available with 10 multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points (an online certificate will be available to download or print by going to "Results & Certificates" with a record maintained on ComplianceNetFTA).
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- TCO Compliance - The Regulator's Perspective (3 CPD points - Stream A - CPD0188)
3 customs broker CPD points in Stream A (Code - CPD0188)
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.