Freight Forwarder Reforms & Interim Obligations (1.5 CPD points - Stream B - CPD0189)
Listen to a recording of a presentation delivered by Josie Herman (Acting Inspector Compliance Operations, Central Sydney, Australian Border Force) in Sydney on 21 September 2016.
• Integration of “known consignor” into the Australian Trusted Trader regime and Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRAs)
• Cargo Reporting Obligations - accuracy / timeliness
• Outturns / deliveries without authority
• Streamlined Cargo Report – what it means for forwarders
This course is suitable for:
Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders, importers and managers wanting to keep up to date with reforms and interim obligations in relation to "known consignor", cargo reporting, outturns and Streamlined Cargo Reporting.
Recorded session presented by Josie Herman (Acting Inspector Compliance Operations, Central Sydney, Australian Border Force) in Sydney on 21 September 2016.
Duration 30 minutes
An optional assessment is available with 10 multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points (an online certificate will be available to download or print by going to "Results & Certificates" with a record maintained on ComplianceNetFTA).
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $27.50
- Freight Forwarder Reforms & Interim Obligations (1.5 CPD points - Stream B - CPD0189)
1.5 customs broker CPD points in Stream A (Code - CPD0189)
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.