2018 Statutory Reforms (2 CPD points - Stream A - FTA056)
This course is suitable for customs brokers, importers and executive managers.
Christine Kontos (WiseTech Global) delivered this presentation in Sydney on 10 April 2018 addressing the Statutory Reforms.
Duration 40 minutes
An optional assessment is available with multiple choice questions. Students must attain an 80% pass mark to qualify for customs broker CPD points. An online certificate can be downloaded on completion. An attainment record of all completed CPD/CBC is available in "My Accounts". Results will also be recorded and maintained on ComplianceNetFTA.
EXCLUSIVE TO FTA MEMBERS $38.50
- 2018 Statutory Reforms (2 CPD points - Stream A - FTA056)
This session focusses on 2018 reforms including:
• GST on low value goods - commencing 1 July 2018
• NRSIEE – new emissions standards affecting imports - 1 July 2018
• Ozone - Phase-down of hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) imports
• Dumping – US case studies
• Cargo Reporting – Sec 64AB Customs Act 1901
Contact ComplianceNet - Freight & Trade Alliance Training Support on 02 9975 1878 or czalai@FTAlliance.com.au for help with enrolment.